The Operator ID is a 12-digit number, starting with OP, that is generated when you create a Soracom account. You can check your Operator ID by logging in to the User Console, and clicking your login ID (email address) button at the top right. In the drop-down menu, you will see your Operator ID.
Articles in this section
- Is expedited shipping available when ordering Soracom products?
- The owner of my Soracom account has left the company, how do I access the Soracom account?
- How do you cancel a Lagoon Subscription?
- Adding additional billing and recovery email addresses to your Soracom Operator account
- Can I keep my Soracom account without any active Soracom SIMs or services?
- What are Coverage Types?
- I can't receive an email to reset my password
- How do I change the email address used to log into the Soracom Console?
- How do I cancel my Soracom account?
- How do I find my Operator ID?