Yes, while your Air SIM is in the Ready status, you will be able to transfer them using the steps outlined below.
Active, Inactive, Standby or Suspended Air SIMs cannot be transferred in a self-service manner. Please review Transferring other status SIMs for further instructions.
Terminated Air SIMs cannot be transferred.
Transferring an Air SIM to a different Operator
To initialize the transfer process:
- Login to the User Console.
- Click the checkbox next to the Air SIM you want to transfer.
- Click the Actions menu, then select Transfer to another operator.
- Follow the steps to complete the transfer initialization process. An email will be sent to the new operator to inform them of the transfer request.
To complete the transfer request:
- The new operator must login to the User Console.
- Open the email regarding the transfer request.
- Open the confirmation link inside the email to approve the transfer request.