In the user console, the column name "?" icon on the column name to see its meaning. The columns to be displayed can be set by clicking the gear icon.
SIM Management Screen, but each will be explained in part.
- ICCID (Integrated Circuit Card ID): Identifier to identify an IoT SIM or virtual SIM/Subscriber.
- IMSI (International Mobile Subscriber Identity): An identifier (subscriber identification number) that uniquely identifies a subscription. In SORACOM, it is used as a key to operate the IoT SIM and as an identifier in various services. It is a very important parameter.
- MSISDN (Mobile Station International Subscriber Directory Number): A phone number assigned to the IoT SIM (country code plus phone number; see below). In Japan, it is `81` + the telephone number without the initial `0`). For plan-D (with SMS) and plan-K, which can send and receive SMS with SIMs from other companies, SMS can be sent by specifying MSISDN.
- Session State: For more information on "sessions" in SORACOM, please refer to the FAQ "What is 'session state' and 'session history'?" for more information about "sessions" in SORACOM.
- Plans: Two types of plans are available: data communication only and data communication + SMS. In case of data communication + SMS, the mail icon is displayed.
- IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identifier): A unique device identification number. By enabling the IMEI lock, you can configure the session to be established only when the IoT SIM is used on the intended device.
- Serial number: The serial number on the back of the IoT SIM for a specific region. Not configured for IoT SIMs with global coverage.