In the user console, you can check to obtain more information about the column names and what they refer to by clicking on the "?” icon. You can also specify the columns to display, by clicking on the column settings button (the "gear" icon).
Some of the commonly used columns are:.
- ICCID (Integrated Circuit Card ID): An identifier used to physically identify a SIM card.
- IMSI (International Mobile Subscriber Identity): An identifier used by network operators to uniquely identify each subscriber. This is a very important parameter since IMSIs, along with Serial Numbers/ICCIDs, are used as unique identifiers for SIMs on the SORACOM platform and also as an identifier for various services.
- MSISDN (Mobile Station International Subscriber Directory Number): This is the phone number assigned to your SIM. You can send SMS to this number if your SIM has a SMS plan.
- Session Status: For more information about a "Session" in SORACOM, please refer to the following document
- Plan: There are two types of plans - data only and with SMS.There is a ✉ mark with the SMS plan.
- IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identifier): This is the identification number of the device. Enable the IMEI lock function to tie the SIM to the IMSI of the specified device. This allows you to disable communication with other devices.
- Serial Number: An alphanumeric number printed on the front of the SIM card.