If SORACOM IoT SIM is not displayed in the user console even though you have purchased it, there are two possible causes.
- Coverage type not set to "global"
- SIM receipt has not been confirmed from the order page
Here is how to address either issue.
1. Coverage type is not properly selected in the User Console
IoT SIM and IoT SIM for specific regions have different coverage types. If you were viewing Japan coverage in the user console, you would not see his IoT SIM or IoT SIM order history. For information on how to change the coverage type, please refer to the FAQ " What is the coverage type? ".
2. SIM receipt has not been confirmed from the order history page
A receipt confirmation is required to display the purchased IoT SIM in the user console.
By pressing the receipt confirmation button on the order page , it will be reflected in the user console.
At this time, please make sure that the coverage type is set to "Global" as shown above.
If you have checked the above points and it still does not work, please fill in the details below and submit a request .
- The ICCID printed on the back of the SIM mount
- Order ID that can be confirmed from the order history